Made by Patagonia, the Adze Hybrid Jacket lets you move without hesitation. The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft-shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.5-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
This item may be embroidered with the Cox & King Travel logo if you wish. Simply make your "yes or no" selection from the embroidery feature you see on each product page.
Why not celebrate your Cox & King Adventure further with custom embroidery? Each of the Cox & King logo items may also be custom embroidered with virtually anything you wish - your own custom quote, slogan, nickname, trip destination, or monogram (up to 25 characters).
We’re glad to discuss any of the items with you over the phone to help you select "just the right size", so please feel free to call us toll free at the number you see above.
We thank you for understanding that the sale of any item for which you have opted for custom embroidery will be considered final and may not be returned for a refund or an exchange.